Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The kids.....recently.


Sometimes I get to thinking about how wonderful children are and the many blessing they bring into our lives. I feel so fortunate to be able to spend so much time with them in these precious years. Sure, there are times I have had it up to here ^ with the crying and fussing, and dirty diapers, and cleaning the same mess over and over and over, and the fits. But, there are also the many special moments when I get to watch them learn to talk, walk, and figure out this crazy world. These are the times that allow you to forget about the hard parts of being a parent (esp. stay at home moms) and remember that children are such a blessing and remind us that everyone starts out innocent and good. These are the times that I wish they would stay little forever, and never have to experience hurt. I wanted to write all this as a reminder to myself, to treasure this time...it won't be here forever!Here is Landon, 5 months old....just being happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment