Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jason's big 3-1 !!


Yes, that's right folks, my hubby is officially in his thirties. I tend to enjoy the fact that he is older than me (I will not state exactly HOW much older he is) because it keeps me feeling young. I mean, at least I can always say I am the young one in the relationship...it allows me to get away with things! haha!
Jason mentioned to me yesterday (his actual b-day) that he looked at himself in the mirror and realized he is actually looking younger with age! haha! He may be getting older, but he isn't letting that change his perspective nor his sense of humor!As you can see Jaedyn is serious about helping Jason open his presents!
So, I took Jason out to one of our favorite places for special occasions, Red Prime. It's an awesome atmosphere and we're always given a private booth and extremely delicious food.

Jason with his birthday creme brulee. It was fabulous!
And finally to end the evening, he's modeling for me...not bad for a guy over 30! =) I'm lucky to have such a great husband and wonderful dad to my kids! Happy Birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment